The Freedom 32 speaker-in-the-ear style hearing aid is designed specifically for high-frequency hearing loss. It features an easy to use digital volume control, extended high-frequency response, and Environmental Noise Reduction. With the use of a custom earmold, the fitting range can be extended for those with low frequency hearing loss in many cases.
• For moderate to severe hearing loss
• Discreet design
• Easy to use volume control
• Adjustable Volume Control
• Environmental Noise Reduction
• Wind Noise Suppression
• Digital Learning Volume Control
• Programmable Telecoil
• Audible Voice Prompts with Low Battery Indicator
• Data Logging
• Liquid Repelling Nano Coating
• Fast Acting Feedback Suppressor
• Voice Prompts
• Low Level Noise Suppression
• Receiver-In-The-Ear Style
• Color Options: Beige, Gray, Dark Brow
• 100% Digital Circuitry
• ADRO™ Sound Processing
• 32 Channels
• 4 programs
• 312 Battery Size
What Does Lucid Technology Do that Others Don't?
Lucid Technology is designed to deliver a more natural sound quality that is superior to traditional "compression" hearing aids, providing the wearer better communication in noisy environments as well as enhanced comfort in quiet situations. Unlike other hearing aid manufacturers' technology Lucid, does not compress dynamic range, resulting in clear hearing so comfortable, you will forget you are even wearing a hearing aid.